Diabetes Leg Ulcer (Healing Cream)
The following advice may help your Leg Ulcer heal more quickly.
- Try to keep active by walking regularly. …
- Whenever you’re sitting or lying down, keep your affected leg elevated.
- Regularly exercise your legs by moving your feet up and down, and rotating them at the ankles.
- How often should you change the dressing on a leg ulcer?
- Usually bandages are used until the ulcer has healed or nearly healed, and then stockings are used after that. The bandages will usually need to be changed and reapplied one to three times per week.